- (2) sapore
Gusto may mean:
- Enthusiasm or energy
- the fictional character Gusto in Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- Gusto!, an album by the punk rock group Guttermouth
- Gusto, an online travel community located at www.gusto.com
- IHC Gusto Engineering, a Dutch marine engineering company and former shipyard
- Gusto, an anglophone pop group from Germany.
- Gusto, a Japanese chain of family restaurants.
- Gusto, a rapper affiliated with West Coast rapper The Game's The Black Wall Street Records label.
- Gusto Records, a record label
gusto in Japanese: ガスト
activity, affection, alacrity, amusement, animal pleasure, animal spirits, animation, anxiety, anxiousness, appetite, appreciation, ardency, ardor, avidity, avidness, bodily pleasure, breathless impatience, brio, briskness, capersomeness, carnal delight, cheerful readiness, coltishness, comfort, content, contentment, coziness, creature comforts, crush, delectation, delight, eagerness, ease, ecstasy, elan, endpleasure, enjoyment, entertainment, enthusiasm, esprit, euphoria, excitement, exuberance, fervency, fervidness, fervor, fire, fondness, forepleasure, forwardness, friskiness, frolicsomeness, fruition, fun, furor, fury, gaiety, gamesomeness, gayness, glow, gratification, great satisfaction, gust, heart, heartiness, hearty enjoyment, heat, impassionedness, impatience, impetuosity, impetus, infatuation, intellectual pleasure, joie de vivre, keen desire, keen pleasure, keenness, kicks, life, likes, liking, liveliness, love, lustiness, luxury, mettle, palate, passion, passionateness, perkiness, pertness, physical pleasure, piss and vinegar, playfulness, pleasure, promptness, quickness, quiet pleasure, readiness, relish, robustness, rollicksomeness, rompishness, satisfaction, savor, self-gratification, self-indulgence, sensual pleasure, sensuous pleasure, sexual pleasure, skittishness, soul, spirit, spiritedness, spirits, sportiveness, sprightliness, sweetness of life, taste, titillation, upclimb, vehemence, verve, vigor, vim, vitality, vivacity, voluptuousness, warmth, warmth of feeling, weakness, well-being, zeal, zealousness, zest, zestfulness, zip